Sparks! Innovation Showcase
Sparks! Innovation Showcase is a series of themed, informal after-work gatherings around town to inspire, provide resources and help educators meet and support each other. In its first year, eight innovative practitioners shared their ideas and programs with over 175 educators from the region, and the community of innovative educators is growing!
Stay Tuned! Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to receive details for the coming Sparks! Innovation Showcase series!
- Mindfulness & Resilience — Empowering the Educator in You
- Game On! — A Teacher’s Guide to Playing around with Interactive Media for Learning
- There’s No Place Like Home — Using Interactive Local Storytelling to Spark Engagement
- Well Read — A No-guilt Book Club for Educational Leaders and Innovators
- Trends in Professional Development — Advance Yourself through Micro-credentials & Badges
- Make-ing Learning Fun! — Assessing Learning with Maker Kits
- Getting “Personal” about Learning — Moving from the ‘Sage on the Stage’ to ‘Guide on the Side’
- Drawing Jam at the Children’s Museum
- Amplifying Wonder — Digital Media Play Date
- A Glimpse into the Future of Learning — Innovations in the Field
- Keeping in Step with Innovation — Science of Dance & Movement
- Growing Curious Minds in the Outdoor Classroom
- Passionate Learners — Innovations in Engaging & Empowering Students
- Blackout Poetry & Instagram Slam
© 2018 We Think Big. All rights reserved.